The term "InvestingRationally", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to a user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. We provide an independent online service which enables you to research and compare currency exchnage rates. Our service is free for you to use. We receive a fee and/or commission from the third parties who may advertise on the website.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. You may not copy, reproduce or display information or materials provided to you by or through Investing Rationally Our free widgets must be used in their original provided format and for the intended purpose only. Rates/pricing data scraping of our website is strictly prohibited.
6. We aim to have the site available at all times, however, you will appreciate that we cannot guarantee this or that it will be error free and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause.
7. You must not interfere with the working of our website nor must you circumvent security on the site, tamper with, or hack into, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device or service. You must not use the website to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system or website. When accessing our website you shall not: (i) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (ii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the service or the data contained therein, or our website, servers or networks; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website or its related systems or networks; or (iv) take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our system
8. Our website is intended for your personal use only (which must be reasonable and not offensive, abusive or in breach of any law or order). It is not for commercial use and you are not permitted to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
9. You shall not (i) embed the service as an "iframe" or "frame" from within another application; or (ii) reverse engineer or access the website in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using ideas, features, functions or graphics that are similar to those related to the website or (c) copy any ideas, material, features, functions or graphics of the service.
10. Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of this website and any trade marks or marks used on the site vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our website.
11. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
12. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such other website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We do not represent the quality of the goods or services provided by such third parties nor do we have any control over the content or availability of such sites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the the services or goods that they may provide to you.
13. We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be submitted via the form found on the contact us page.
15. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.